A brief update from Be Naturally You...
Effective from Saturday May 16th 2020
We are so excited to be able to open again under the stage 1 restriction easing and would love to share with you our COVID Safe plan.
Essential information/ what you need to know:
- During stage 1 we are prohibited from doing spray tans, relaxation massages and skin needling.
- For record keeping purposes we need the following details from you to make an appointment: Full name, address & phone number.
- If you feel unwell or have been in contact with COVID 19 please reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive on time to your appointment, if you’re early we may need you to wait outside. Arriving late could result in your treatment being reduced. We have everything perfectly timed so that we have adequate cleaning time in between clients. Unfortunately this means we’re not as flexible as usual with late arrivals or last minute add ons.
- You will be required to use the alcohol-based hand sanitiser provided upon arrival to the salon.
- We will have a short questionnaire to fill out with you prior to your treatment.
- Please do not bring friends or family members to appointments, this is to ensure we are adhering to the limit of people on the premises as well as the square meter rules.
- We politely request that you don't touch retail products unless you intend to purchase, if you need help deciding a member of staff will be in reception to help you.
We understand this is a bit to take in but it’s only for a short time while we all adjust to the new normal! There is signage around the salon and our friendly staff are here to guide you! We thank you in advance for helping us to run our salon smoothly and contributing to a healthy, safe environment for everyone!
What we're doing:
As a part of QLD stage 1 requirements BNY will be adhering to the following conditions:
- Social distancing rule of 4m2 per person (only 1 therapist and 1 client is permitted in the room together at a time)
- We will not be accepting walk-in appointments. All appointments must be booked in advance.
- A mandatory COVID Safe Checklist for Beauty Therapists & Nail Salons is adhered to and displayed on the premises.
- All staff have downloaded the COVIDSafe app and we reccomend clients do the same.
- Contactless payments are strongly encouraged.
- Thorough cleaning will be undertaken on top of our already strict hygiene standards (please see below).
- Prior to appointments, clients will receive a text with details of the new Covid conditions relevant to their appointment..
- We will be checking in with staff every day to ensure they are healthy and symptom free.
- All staff have completed the Australian Government Department of Health Infection Control Training – COVID-19.
Strict hygiene protocol is as follows:
- Masks will be available upon request.
- Therapists wash their hands or use hand sanitiser before and after treatments, between stations and between contact with clients.
- Treatment beds are protected with single use disposable bed sheets. Towels used for draping are laundered after every client.
- All high touch surfaces (including door handles, light switches, bench tops etc.) are cleaned and sanitised with alcohol wipes between every appointment.
- All surfaces that clients come in contact with are cleaned with alcohol wipes between every appointment.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash and paper towels are provided at a sink in the treatment room, this is available for both staff and clients.
- There will be a member of staff on reception during stage 1 to wipe down all surfaces hourly and help with general client enquiries.
We ask that all clients please follow the requests of staff and salon signage. All of the above precautions are in place to ensure the protection of everyone who enters BNY so that we can continue to trade safely. Let's beat this thing so our lives can return to normal!
The BNY Girls xo
Email Booking Enquiries
Welcome to Be Naturally You
Experience Be Naturally You
The luxurious beach side suburbs of the Southern Gold Coast is where you will find Be Naturally You, conveniently located in Palm Beach. With professionals you can trust you will discover cutting edge skin care and luxurious body treatments performed by the best therapists on the Gold Coast.
At Be Naturally You we are dedicated to creating a caring, welcoming environment whilst providing the very best face and body treatments available. Our therapists are highly qualified professionals who partake in continuous training throughout the year. Their knowledge is always kept up to date with the industries ever changing technologies and products to maximise results and bring you the very best services possible.
Our skin care products are the perfect synergy of nature and science, combining marine and plant actives to give you the latest ingredients and developments in professional global products. Our signature treatments are designed to reduce stress, renew skin and rejuvenate your mind and body… We look forward to giving you the total Be Naturally You experience!
22 Seventh Ave, (Cnr. 7th Ave & Cypress Tce)
Palm Beach, Gold Coast, QLD. 4221
View Google Map
Phone: 07 5534 3499
|Monday||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 8pm (by appointment)|
|Thursday||8:30am - 7:30pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 5:30pm|
|Saturday||8:00am - 3:00pm|
Bookings are sometimes available outside these opening hours, please enquire via the contact form or call 07 5534 3499